Husky Hideaway #3
- West End
This three story building is located in a quiet, safe area of West End. The beautiful Half Moon Bay beach and “world famous” Sundowners Beach Bar are just a 3 minute walk away. Each floor is home to two large apartments. This third floor, road / garden facing unit has one bedroom, one bathroom, a full kitchen, dining area, and living room. The kitchen has custom made cabinets, frige, stove, coffee maker, toaster, and a lot of counter space. The living area has a flat screen TV with cable, sofa, and love seat. There is AC in the bedroom.
There is a small balcony with outdoor furniture and ocean views. This is the second floor non ocean facing apartment. It has a king bed, a large closet, air conditioning throughout, and ensuite bathroom. We do have a spare twin bed that can be put in the living area. The apartments come with everything you will need whether you are here for a week or a month. There is also a shared washer and dryer and propane BBQ.
- Winter (December 2 – April 15) from $420 / week
- Spring (April 16 – June 17) from $350 / week
- Summer (June 18 – August 28) from $350 / week
- Fall (August 29 – December 1) from $300 / week
- Holiday Rates from $450 / week plus electricity
- Rates do not include electricity in order to provide a reasonably rate to everyone
- Rates do not include 19% Honduran Room Tax
- Rates do not include cleaning fee
- If energy aware and use A/C only at night, electricity should cost around $5-10/day
- $500 Refundable Security Deposit required at check-in
- A $10 per person conservation fee will be added to the rate