- RENTAL PERIOD: This Agreement is for the property and dates provided for on the reservation form being submitted. Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is 10am unless otherwise stated. Early check-ins or late check-outs will be granted if the property is available.2. UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES: We recommend the purchase of travel vacation insurance that may protect against unforeseen weather events, involuntary unemployment, family sickness or death, trip interruption or other special circumstances.
- COVID – We strongly recommend purchasing Covid friendly travel insurance as well this will protect you for refunds in case rescheduling is not an option for your party
- LIABILITY WAIVER: The Guest will assume all responsibility for their party for the risk of using the vacation rental and all amenities such as pools or docks and agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Owner or Caribbean Colors Rentals for accidents or claims arising from use of the property. The parties agree to waive trial by jury in any action between them arising out of or in any way connected with this lease or Guest’s use or occupancy of the premises.5.ACCESS OF PROPERTY Caribbean Colors Rentals employees will have the right to enter the property at reasonable hours and times to confirm compliance by Guest with the provisions of this lease that Guest is required to perform, to inspect the premises, to make such repairs or alterations. In the event the property is for sale, guests will be notified of real estate showings the day prior to the showing.
6. NUMBER OF GUESTS: Any additional Guests beyond the maximum stated occupancy must be authorized prior to your arrival.
7. PROVIDED ITEMS: Linens and normal housekeeping items such as appliances, dishes, silverware, cookware and glassware are provided. A limited quantity of toilet paper and cleaning supplies are also supplied. The properties also have unlimited drinking water.
8. LOST ITEMS: Caribbean Colors Rentals is not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
9. DAMAGED ITEMS: Guest agrees to not hold both the Homeowner or Caribbean Colors Rentals liable for personal injury or personal property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
10. KEYS: In the event that keys are lost, misplaced, or not returned, the guest will be responsible for a lost key charge of $20 per key.
11. SMOKING: If non-smoking house policies are violated a $250 cleaning damage charge will be taken from security deposit.
12. INITIAL DEPOSIT: 50% of the rental rate is paid at the time of booking. Upon payment, the guest automatically accepts these terms and conditions. The remainder of the payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- CANCELATION: Cancelation greater than 60 days full refund minus $100 admin fee
Cancelation 60 days or less forfeits the entire rental amount. However, if the property is re-rented for all or part of the time canceled, any retained rent or deposits shall be refunded, up to the net amount paid to the owner by the new renter, less an administrative fee either $100 or 3% of the reservation total.
I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE CONTRACT AND AGREE THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE RULES. I AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGES CAUSED BY MY PARTY. CARIBBEAN COLORS RENTALS HAS MY EXPRESS PERMISSION TO AUTHORIZE MY CREDIT CARD OR TAKE CASH FOR A SECURITY DEPOSIT IN THE AMOUNT OF EQUAL TO THE WEEKLY RENTAL AMOUNT. I UNDERSTAND THAT, SHOULD IT BE NECESSARY, THIS AUTHORIZATION WILL BE UTILIZED BY CARIBBEAN COLORS RENTALS TO CHARGE ME FOR ANY DAMAGES, MISSING ITEMS, ANY EXTRAORDINARY CLEANING TO THE UNIT AND ANY CHARGES ARISING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THE VACATION RENTAL ORDINANCE BY MYSELF OR ANYONE IN MY PARTY.