Husky Hideaway #4
- West End
This three story building is located in a quiet, safe area of West End. The beautiful Half Moon Bay beach and “world famous” Sundowners Beach Bar are just a 3 minute walk away.
Each floor is home to two large apartments. This second floor, ocean facing aparment has one bedroom, one bathroom, a full kitchen, dining area, and living room. The full kitchen has a stove, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and a lot of counter space. The living area has a flat screen TV with cable, sofa, and love seat. This apartment has water views and a fantastic breeze that blow through the unit.
The bedroom has a queen bed with comfortable mattress, a large closet, air conditioning, and ensuite bathroom. We do have a spare twin bed that can be put in the living area. The apartments come with everything you will need whether you are here for a week or a month. There is also a shared washer and dryer.
- Winter (December 2 – April 15) from $400 / week
- Spring (April 16 – June 17) from $350 / week
- Summer (June 18 – August 28) from $400 / week
- Fall (August 29 – December 1) from $300 / week
- Holiday Rates from $500 / week plus electricity
- Rates do not include electricity, cleaning fee, or 19% Honduran Sales Tax
- If energy aware and use A/C only at night, electricity should cost around $5-10/day
- $500 Refundable Security Deposit required at check-in
- A $10 per person conservation fee will be added to the rate